NEW YORK (Web Desk) – Canadian Milos Raonic has pulled back from the US Open with left wrist damage, the world number 11 declared on Instagram on Wednesday.
Raonic, 26, said in the post he had a technique on Wednesday to evacuate “bits of bone” that had been causing him distress for quite a long time.
“I have excessively regard for the US Open and my kindred rivals to take a spot in the draw when I know I can’t give full exertion because of this damage,” Raonic composed on the online networking website. “I am squashed to miss this occasion and an opportunity to play before the phenomenal New York swarm, however I really had no different alternatives.”
The US Open, last Grand Slam of the season, begins on Monday at Flushing Meadows in New York.
Raonic is quite recently the most recent constrained out of the competition, which highlights a men’s field headed by Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer yet missing harmed Novak Djokovic, ruling champion Stan Wawrinka and previous finalist Kei Nishikori of Japan.
The Canadian achieved the quarter-finals of both the Australian Open and Wimbledon this year, yet has been hampered all season by damage.
Subsequent to losing his opening match at the Montreal Masters he hauled out of a week ago’s competition in Cincinnati.
In his message to his fans, Raonic said he was at that point back in the rec center, starting recovery.
“I anticipate rejoining the visit more advantageous and more grounded and completing the 2017 year in legitimate frame,” he said.
ISLAMABAD (Online): Sanjay Dutt, who was hospitalised on Saturday, is doing fine and is sh…